Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Yelp: Featured on Taishan Cafe Ad/Menu

Thanks to my friend Lolia S. for pointing this out to me: seems Taishan Cafe (one of my favorite places in San Francisco) has featured an excerpt of my Yelp! review in their ad/takeout menu. This is pretty neat, considering I didn't think the owners of the restaurant would take notice of my review. They took excerpts from other Yelp! reviews as well, but I still felt proud of my review making it onto the menu. I wonder how many copies of this menu is circulating around the city right now; some people may not notice it since it's an insert in a slew of other newspaper ads/coupons/etc.

Well, nice to get my 15 seconds of fame still. I showed off the flyer at work today, just because it was fun/amusing to me. Little things like this make me feel more motivated to continue writing more reviews that are meaningful and helpful to others.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I can't wait to try Taishan now that I've read all those quotes.

    ReplyDelete